Monday, June 1, 2009

Cheese From East Side Mario

TROPHY RACE 2 ^ STK Good

The season started, and Team Red Flames is ready to participate in the second round of the Trofeo STK.
Well yes we have already reached the second round, which will see the Red Flames go on the track at Alford in the day Sunday, June 7, then you have an expensive motocross week to prepare (you and your bike) at the event, of course those who can afford it, can go to try the track, and I personally have never shot.
Regarding the organization of the day, I have no detailed information as I feel I still have with Fabio "bazzebazzeracing" (organizer of the now famous trophy STK) I can only tell you that the registration will be closed (presumably) at 10:00 as in the other races and that as participants for now, to my knowledge, there is the whole Team Red Flames. And trust is no small thing!
For the moment everything is up, stay glued to the website for further Updating.
GASSSSS!

ESNI

0 comments:

Post a Comment