Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Had Threesome With My Husband

tips


I changed the feed. I'm using the trainer, my dogs eat it with pleasure, 'an Italian product ... I write some information that I am using the product ...

INGREDIENTS:
corn, fresh chicken and turkey, rice, dehydrated chicken and turkey meat, dried meat of veal, pork lard, flaxseed, beet pulp, corn oil flour, dried fish, chicory extract, FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides), yeast, pea fiber, vitamins and minerals, Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), Green Mussel (Perna canaliculus) apple extract, blueberry extract, salt, choline chloride, methionine, Ginseng, Vitamin E. Contains Inulin.


TYPICAL ANALYSIS:

Moisture 8.00% Crude Protein 26.00%, 15.00% crude fat, crude fiber 2.30%, Raw ash 6.50%, Calcium 1, 00%, Phosphorus 0.80%.


vitamin-mineral

(per kg of product):
16,200 IU Vitamin A, Vitamin D3 1215 IU Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 254 mg, 18 mg copper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment